Supporting Teaching Schools in the UK
IRIS Connect gives teaching schools in the United Kingdom a high impact, scalable and cost effective approach to delivering on all 6 core areas of responsibility.
We understand how integral the role of a teaching school is so we have developed a network licence that allows you to easily share expertise, research and knowledge across your whole alliance without costing you another penny*.
Looking for deeper school-to-school support and collaboration?
If schools in your alliance have full IRIS Connect licences, you can:
- Enable alliance wide projects, such as Lesson Study, at lower cost
- Create workspaces for teachers, SLEs and school leaders to collaborate
- Engage with school-based research and enquiry and share findings
- Provide remote mentoring and coaching to teachers across the alliance
Sharing and Collaboration
Supporting NQTs and RQTs
* Where the Teaching School has a full IRIS Connect licence they are able to get network licences for all of the schools in the alliance free of charge.